Friday, September 26, 2008

Theron on the Hills (that just reads weird like)

Theron: [Long pause, laughs.] So I watched a couple episodes. I was doing a world tour at the time, so I watched them in a couple languages. I realized that this f---ing show is huge. Now I'm going to ask you a question: Why?
MTV: Why what?
Theron: Why is it so big? It's about nothing! This is a free country. Freedom of speech! You can tell me right now to my face that "Reindeer Games" was a piece of sh--. That's totally fine. But "The Hills" is about nothing. I think the girls are beautiful and when they cry their mascara runs and that's real, but I don't get it!



bless you and may flights of angels speed thee to thy next interview so that perspective may spread to us all. We here at juxtaposably like the Cherlize. We also think that Reindeer Games was a piece of sh--.

No comments: