Monday, September 29, 2008

Burger King mascot is creepy.



I just dont understand how Burger King can keep this whole marketing campaign going. When I was a kid it was a real toss-up as to which place I wanted to go. McDowell's, complete with happy meal toy and playground or Burger King, complete with child toy and paper crown. It was a tough call and honestly, it was rare that my input would influence the overall decision. However, both of these franchises used to base the bulk of their marketing towards kids.







I am an adult and have a tough time shaking some of the bizarre and terrifying images of the burger king. Is it me or am I the only one that has a nightmare where I wake up and the burgr king is sitting in a rocking chair in the dark watching me sleep.



I mean...Ronald McDonald has his own batch of issues (dealing with the hamburgler and Mayor McCheese, overall androgeny)...but he/she doent keep me from sleeping.

No comments: