Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lohan writes and spells and says things and sympathy's good

Upon Robert Altman's death, several people thought to console and inspire. Lindsay Lohan is just one of those people.

Thanks Linds...

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman amongst the other greats on a film that I can genuinely say created a turning point in my career," she began, less than certainly. "He was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I've had in several years... He left us with a legend that all of us have the ability to do." A little lower down, she fell into improv philosophy, apparently riffing on the notion that life is too short to waste: "Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourselves' (12st book) - everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on. - altman Its true. But treasure each triumph as they come." And she signed off, "Be adequite. Lindsay Lohan."

I couldnt have done it better myself.

terrific link here

No comments: