Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smile, say cheese...now pouty lip kiss me like you mean it

You know what I can't seem to find anymore (especially on myspace or facebook or anywhere else for that matter)...girls giving me the pouty lip kiss in photos. It is an epidemic as wide spread as vodka redbulls. Sure you are going to tell me that they are for the greater good, that they are harmless. Frankly, I am a little tired of it. Is it me or does every girl have to give that pouty lip service?
Some pull it off and still look great. Some of the time the pouty lips are accompanied with a gangsta signs...which is just super special.

I am a fan of the demure smile I guess. When we were in school, the guys had these exact same pose in photos. We called it, 'the smug.' The smug didn't tolerate your shenanigans. Smug doesn't like you. Smug is probably going to end up kicking your ass.

**Smug, by the by, doesnt wear orange tanner and wear a lot bling with spiked hair.

Girls, dont try to throw the smug.







If you are actively blowing the kiss...it works. If you have a guy or girl attached to the lips...fine. Even if the lips are in contact with a bottle...terrif.

While it works for some (better than others admittedly):























you run the very real risk of looking borderline ridiculous or even like this:

**(we warned you)

No comments: