Monday, September 15, 2008

Lohan on Palin

Finally. Ever since McCain announced Palin as his running mate, I've been lost without input from Lindsey Lohan. Well wait no more. Lohan has posted her thoughts about the Palin pick on myspace, with the following disclaimer:

"[I]t's necessary for me to clarify that I am not against Sarah Palin as a mother or woman."
Link here. Thank God. For a second I wondered if Lindsey was shallow and vapid and just hated Palin because Palin used her vagina for something besides a compartment to mule drugs around L.A., or a personal playground for Samantha Ronsen. No, Lindsey hates Palin because she likes Obama, similar to why she hates boys because she likes girls. And don't complain to me about middle ground, Prince predicted the whole thing back when wrote about boys v. girls in the World Series of Love.

No comments: