Thursday, May 5, 2011

Former Rapest, now barcode, is roaming the OKC streets.

OKC, OK

photo - Stetson Johnson said he was kidnapped, beaten and had the word "rapest" tattooed to his forehead and "I like little boys" tattooed on his chest. He then had a bar code tattoed on his forehead to cover the earlier tattoo. Video frame by Grayson Cook, NewsOK.com ORG XMIT: KOD <strong>Grayson Cook</strong>
A mentally impaired Oklahoma City man was held down and shocked in the genitals with a stun gun April 17 while his attackers forcibly tattooed the word “RAPEST” on his forehead, police reported.

The attackers also forcibly tattooed “I like little boys” on the man's chest, police reported.
“It hurt,” Stetson Johnson, 18, recalled Tuesday. “I was, like, ‘Why is this going on? … Why is this happening to me?' They was, like, ‘Just shut up.'
“They just put it on there,” Johnson said. “They was, like, ‘This is what you're going to get and you're going to walk around with this … ' I tried to push my way off of them and they kept on holding me down harder.”
Johnson was taken to Eagle Lake in Del City after being tattooed, police said. There, his hands were taped together. He then was beaten in the arms and head with a baseball bat until he was unconscious, Del City police detective David Abel said.
Johnson stumbled bleeding to a nearby trailer park for help after waking up from the assault, police reported. “I walked … probably about a mile. I crawled and walked. I was, like, ‘I don't think I'll be able to survive,'” Johnson said.

Okay, there is a lot to digest here and a lesson to be learned.  One could be that if you are going to be assaulted and tattooed, that you hope those people can spell.  Two that if you are going to be attacked and left for dead in Del City, that a nearby trailer park will be there (what are the odds).  At the end of the day though, the real lesson is that anyone with a barcode tattoo is covering something up that is probably an incredible story.

No comments: