Wednesday, March 2, 2011

today just sucks. I think I ate too much at lunch and now I am feeling all tired and stuff...

Yeah, so maybe your day wasn't just tops.  But, it could be worse.  You could be reduced to driving a blue (whatever the hell this car is).  Oh and have it completely wrecked by a crazed, shirtless, mental patient. 

I also like how the car in front of blue beater just kind sits there...probably oblivious to the entire world.  I don't blame the driver for not running over the dude.  Can you imagine?  He was just sitting in traffic and managed to piss this guy off.  Forget trying to run over him.  This fella would pull out a plasma torch and make a convertible out of my car and head.

Here is a hot tip for the mental patient.  All the blue cars you commit a battery against are never going to get you that missing tooth.  It just won't.

No comments: