Friday, August 7, 2009

Not friggin buying it... Lady Ga Ga is a herm


(H/T: WWTDD.com)
So...your friday .gif file ends up being a Lady ga ga showing that she is, perhaps, a herm?
ABC News
"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our v***. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a **** and a p*****. Big f******g deal."

Not sure that I am buying this yet.

No comments: