Thursday, December 4, 2008

"You shot me...and you suck at it."


Richard Collier the former Jacksonville Jaguars lineman who was shot in September and had his leg amputated, said in an interview published Tuesday that "I remember everything."
According to an interview in the Orlando Sentinel, that includes thinking he hadn't been injured initially. Only when he heard paramedics counting his injuries did he realize he'd been struck.
"When I got in the ambulance, I remember they were counting bullets," Collier said. "I was like man, that's a lot."
Collier was shot 14 times.
Collier, who was shot Sept. 2, is now paralyzed from the waist down. He also had his left leg amputated below the knee in October.


Seriously? 14 times. And was awake. I mean, I know I am huge puss. I would have passed out after at least the 5 bullet.

And what was the other guy thinking? He must have run out of ammo...or thought Collier was Bullet-Tooth Tony.
"I shoot you...you go down"

No comments: